MadLab is an original works theatre in Columbus, OH. Founded in 1995, it moved into its current home on North 3rd Street about a decade ago. Its official website is http://madlab.net
- Theatre Roulette - An annual shorts festival comprised of three nights of small plays, which rotate over several weeks.
- Young Writers - High school students, with mentor assistance from the theatre, produce their own short plays.
- Full-lengths - MadLab typically does three full-length, original shows per year.
- Ensemble Show - An annual show written, produced by, and starring members of the MadLab ensemble.
- FFN - Full Frontal Nudity is MadLab's in-house improv troupe. They do Date Night in February and usually another show later in the year.
- Open Lab - An open mic night where performers can read poetry, monologue, tell stories, sing, do whatever they like.
- Friday Night Afterwords - A late night show of one-off performances of various types.
- OGP - Operates mainly out of MadLab. Besides the annual Valentine's Day and 3rd of July shorts festivals at the St. James Tavern and the West Grandview Fringe Festival at Jimmy V's, OGP also does shows at MadLab.
- It's All Been Done Radio Hour - Based at MadLab since March 2016.