Seamus Talty is an original and current troupe member of It's All Been Done Radio Hour. He is also the Foley artist for the show. For a time in 2018, Seamus went by his given first name, Brendan, so some podcast episodes have him credited as Brendan Talty. Seamus is his middle name. He was a 2016 Audio Verse Award Finalist for his work on the show.
Seamus comes from a very artistic, musically-inclined family. Growing up, he dreamed of being a Jim Henson's puppeteer and practiced doing voices. He has been doing theater, productions, and musicals since he was seven, including performing as an actor and, on several occasions, working on the set design crew. After college, he got involved with an online TV company working cameras, lighting, and sound. He eventually became the director of operations for the camera department until the company went under. He then got into ﬁre spinning and other types of performing arts.
Seamus' Meet the Cast podcast episode was the eleventh of that series, released as podcast episode 64.
- Chief Engineer Colm Foley in Universe Journey.
- Josh Wallace in Daniel Kravitz, Chosen One (main Volume 2, guest Volume 1).
- Violet Swallows in Mystery Dream Team.
- Pirate Jack in the Pirate Jack commercials.
- Randy in The Scary Dead.
- Bobby in Georgie's Jabs "Podcasters Ricky and Bobby."
- Jake in "Magic Hat."
- Logan Cooper in Life With A Voice Actor "The Coopers."
- Commercial Narrator (all commercials) for Live Show XXXVII.
- Jeff in "Three's Company."
- Hansel in "Hansel and Gretel."
- John Adams in "Alexander."
- George in "Space-Wacey."
- James in "And the Case of the Missing Hans."
- Jack in "Gather 'Round the Fire."
- Bruce in 2019 "Stripped Down" (substitute for role).
- Gus the Dog in 2019 "The Penislutimate Peril" (substitute for role).
- Jeff in "Break Out."
- Arnold in "The Road to Cincinnati" and "The Wrong Crowd."
- Enon in "The Pilot."
- Lou the Dog in "Grinchmeister."
- Theme Song Singer in "Office Party" (substitute for role).
- Echo Dimension Lt. Kyle in "False Echo."