Tina's is a commercial segment of It's All Been Done Radio Hour that first premiered in the summer of 2017. Each commercial centers on a woman named Tina who is trying to sell something, but does not have a formal store of very good product.
The first one was a very bad car sales ad and was called "Tina's Tires." Since then, each product has the word 'tire' somewhere in the product name. Three customers per commercial ask questions of her. None of the characters besides Tina are called by their name, though each script names the question askers. It is very formulaic, with each installment following the same basic structure.
Tina is played by Kristin Green.
- Joe Morales played Kevin in #1, Yancy in #2, Jordan in #4, and a choir member in #5.
- Keith Jackson played Stuart in #1 and John in #4.
- Shane Stefanchik played William in #3 and Fred in #4.
- Amanda Iman played Margie in #1.
- Ryan Yohe played by Mark, replacing Margie, in the re-run of #1, a choir member in #5, and Ted in #6.
- Katie Boissoneault played Monica in #2.
- Stephen Woosley played Fred in #2.
- Wendy Parks played Mary in #3.
- Karen Perta played Nancy in #3 and Lily in #6.
- Samantha Stark played a choir member in #5.
- Ben Wayne played Ben in #5.
- Sam Clements played Sam in #5.
- Ashley Collins played Ashley in #5.
- Nathan Haley played Nathaniel in #6.
|1||"Tires"||Jerome Wetzel||Jerome Wetzel||OGP's West Grandview Fringe Festival 2017||C51|
|2||"Attires"||Jerome Wetzel||Katie Boissoneault & Dallas Ray||Show XXVIII||C60|
|3||"Is Tired"||Jerome Wetzel||Dallas Ray||Show XXXIII||C71|
|4||"Satire"||Jerome Wetzel||Jerome Wetzel||Comfest 2018|
|5||"Choir"||Jerome Wetzel||Nick Arganbright||Show XL|
|6||"Fires"||Jerome Wetzel||Kristin Green||Show XLIII|
"Tina's Tires" was re-run at the Columbus Arts Festival 2018, with the original cast, except one of the questioners, Margie, was replaced by Mark.